Monday, May 17, 2010

Back home

Sorry for the hiatus. I attempted to post once while on vacation, but I couldn't get blogger to work on the ipad (most likely user error). We had a fabulous time, survived all flights, had a major boo-boo and I'm now sporting the best tan I've had since our honeymoon in Tahiti. I am going to post a few times this week with recaps and I'm even baking a post about my advice on traveling with toddlers (or at least my experience) . . . remember, Tim is on his way to Germany again, so I have lots of time on my hands. :)

In the meantime, here is how our vacation started:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Here are a couple of family pictures:


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


And here is how the vacation ended:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


More to come soon . . .


{and yes, that is yet ANOTHER new stroller. I purchased a Baby Jogger City Micro about a month ago and am in serious love. It is our only stroller now and I wish I would have had this for the past two years!!}

No comments:

Post a Comment