I mentioned in a previous post that Feb. & March were busy months with the birthdays of many of our twin/triplet friends. Last weekend we attended the last party for a while. Louden & Keegan are celebrating the big 0-2 on Sunday and we joined them at their house last weekend for a playdate and lunch. Of course, B&K's favorite part was the "Cup-cakes!!". They are obsessed with sweets like "cooookies" and "cup-cakes" these days (wonder where they get that from???).


And speaking of the Murray Boys, they (along with their super cool mom, Jenn) will be participating in the March of Dimes walk next month. You may be saying to yourself "gee, Sara . . . weren't B&K preemies? Why haven't you created a team this year??". You may recall we didn't participate last year because Tim & I were in Vegas that weekend (and we donated to our friends Regan & Caden instead). Well this year we were on the fence about when we would be taking our family vacation (which is now in May -- although we may still be out of town the weekend of the walk) . . . so instead of creating our own team, this year we are supporting the Murray team!! We may not be there in person, but we will surely be there in spirit. The March of Dimes is a wonderful organization; if you would like to donate to the cause (and support Team Murray!) please click on the button below!

I am soooo glad it is Friday. More so because I have an awesome MoMs day & night out planned tomorrow with some of my good friends (all twin/triplet moms). I'm sure there will be many stories to tell from that!! :)
thanks for the shout out!! My boys had a cupcake before dinner last night because I'm super cool like that!!!
ReplyDelete