Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Birthday recap

Bennett & Kendyll had a FABULOUS birthday weekend. I've had a few questions about the theme of their birthday/party. Well there was no party and the theme was "low key". :)

We took B&K and our families to their favorite Mexican restaurant. They ate their favorite cheese dip. A lot of it.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


And I drank one of these.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Then then took a good nap while we adults continued to have a beverage or two while watching the Olympics. Then it was cake & presents time.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic




{yes, they still scored a LOT of loot, even though we didn't have a big party. Thanks to all of our friends & relatives who remembered B&K's big day!}

A good time was had by all.


And I want to give a huge shout-out to my friend and triplet mom, Pam. Even though we weren't doing a party, I still wanted a little memento / invite to remember the occasion. She created this for me -- thanks Pam! (and this is a hint to the new "theme" in their room. More pics on this to come soon).
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. I love the pics, I love the loot and I LOVE B-dude standing up so big <3
    Can't wait to see their rooms all done up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable pictures! The Nemo cake was really cute! It looks like your kiddos had a fabulous birthday!

    ReplyDelete