Sunday, September 13, 2009

19 Mo Old & Stuff

Happy 19 Months to B&K!! The weather this weekend was beautiful and we met up with Nana Debbie & Papa Sam today to do lunch. Fun times. Here are a couple pics from our outing.

you may notice that I've gone through a bit of a makeover. I decided to go darker with my hair for the fall and I LOVE IT. You can also see that I have a good 20 lbs I still need to lose. Ugh.
We also want to wish Grandma Angie, Grandpa Mike, Nana Debbie & Papa Sam a very happy Grandparents Day! I'm not normally a fan of "Hallmark holidays", but I think this one is pretty cool. :)

5 comments:

  1. K's pigtails are super cute, your hair looks awesome and I think you look skinny mini!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks wonderful!! Like the color. Love K's pigtails. The kids are getting so big!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, does K have piggies in?! So cute. And Bennett looks like such a little boy now- he is loosing his lil baby face. So precious. Love your dark hair too, you look awesome <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 19 months B&K! Such cute pictures. Love the pigs and I agree with Wendy...B is looking like such a little boy instead of baby. I <3 them! and yea...you rock with dark hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love LOVE the new hair color!

    ReplyDelete