Remember the great picsour friend Sarah took of B&K last year? We asked her to snap a few in honor of the big 0-1. She had some great ideas and now we know NOT to give them an entire "smash" cake on their b-day. :) Kendyll LOVED hers and couldn't wait to destroy it. It took Bennett a few minutes to get what he was supposed to do, but once he tasted the sweet goodness of frosting it was all over. And yes, they wore their super cute shirts by yet anotherSarah. And they also wore their super cute babylegs (or the "queer leggings" as Tim calls them. . . I think they are adorable -- even on Bennett!).
OMYGOSH!!! i love them!!!!!
ReplyDeletexoxox
sarah
What awesome pictures-they remind me of Gerber babies. Do we get to order some of these?
ReplyDeleteLuv ya,
Papa & Nana
THEY ARE PERFECT! I love the pictures and boy oh boy...B&K are so DARN CUTE!!!! LOL at babylegs!
ReplyDeleteSO CUTE!!!
ReplyDeletewow! The pictures came fabulous.
ReplyDeleteLove the pics - so cute! I NEED to get Abby and Lil those shirts for their bday...
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love these. I'm going to try to get some done!!!
ReplyDelete