Sunday, February 15, 2009

Party Time!!

Whew, we had a super fun, super busy weekend! Thank you so much to all of our family & friends for coming from near & far to celebrate Bennett & Kendyll's birthday!!! The theme was Bees & Lady Bugs (in line with their nursery -- see pics here). I'm still a little too exhausted to write up a full report, so I'll just include a few pictures (click on them to make them larger).

Bennett & Kendyll sporting their birthday shirts (made by Savvy Sarah) -- B with Papa W. and K with Uncle Mark (check out her coordinating lady bug shoes & jeans -- perfect timing at Gymboree!).



Super cute b-day hats designed by etsy seller itsy bitsy bunny (highly recommend her -- Christy was wonderful to work with . . . I gave her our theme and a couple ideas and she ran with them!!). :)


Some of our decorations -- balloons & M&Ms with B&K's picture on them.



The super cute cakes!! We had them made at our local bakery and they turned out AWESOME!!



Super cute b-day gifts . . . the choo-choo wagon from Nana & Papa W. and two wheely bugs (notice the theme!) from Grandma & Grandpa Z.



All of our party guests. Four -- yes 4!!! -- sets of multiples and a singleton all under the age of 16 months. Avery, twins Will & Sam, triplets Anna, Ava & Alexis and twins Jarrett & Jackson. Whew! Everyone had a blast!!

4 comments:

  1. glad that the party went well, the theme is too darn cute. b+k looked adorable and it looks like you all had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this theme! I am so glad the party went well. I so want that choo choo wagon too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had so much fun! Thanks again for having us! See you in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY B&K!

    Looks like you all had a great time - I love the theme and decorations!

    ReplyDelete