We want to send along a huge get well to Grandpa Mike & Nana Debbie. My dad has been under the weather since Xmas and was finally able to get the treatment he needed this week. It has been a rough week for him (and my Mom), but thankfully after a procedure on Wed. he is feeling better. Sadly because of this crappy weather I couldn't drive up to be with them, but I'm glad he is on the mend. And poor Nana -- Tim's mom thought she made out well when she didn't catch the nasty bug we all had at Xmas, only to come down with it (10x worse than us all!) during her nice vacay in Fl. Sorry!! We're glad to hear she is on the mend (after some serious doses of meds -- nice!!). :)
And we'd also like to send along a HUGE thank you to my Aunt Kathy & her "clan" for the Xmas gifts! Grandma Angie sent them down to us and B&K are loving the books and can't wait to grow into the PJs. Most of all they LOVE this talking, singing, book reading bear. I thought they might be a little creeped out by it, but quite the opposite. They can't get enough of him (Tabasco likes him, too). So thank you!!
We have a VERY busy month coming up. Our good friends Will & Sam will turn one on Feb. 3rd and that starts a month of big first birthdays. We have their party, then B&K's party, and then our friends Anna, Ava & Alexis will turn one on March 3rd. Whew! The invites for B&K's party (a bee & lady bug theme) went out last week. I made them myself and I'm super proud of them, if I do say so. :)
Have a great weekend! Watch for my big GO STEELERS post on Sunday!! Woo-hoo!!





Oh yea Winter Sucks! I'm with you on that. Could they possibly run a plow through my neighborhood? And even when they do, I live on a cul-de-sac and it NEVER comes by my driveway. UGH! I actually love snow, but only when I don't need to leave my house.
ReplyDeleteI love the pics of B&K with the bear, they look so intrigued! And just so everyone knows simply how cool they are in person...THE INVITES are Awesome! My sister made our invites, and I had my text written, but I totally had to steal an idea from yours for my RSVP line. Hope that was ok. You'll see what I mean when you get yours. :) stay warm and since I don't watch NFL, I'll root for your team....GO Steelers!
That invite is AWESOME!! Holy Moses, you did great! I can't wait to see pics from all these parties <3
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job on the invites! They look great :) I love the 2nd picture of Kendyll..too funny! And Bennett is just sitting there like, "What in the heck is this thing?!?"
ReplyDeleteOh very cute invitation! You did a great job. You will be busy with parties...have fun.
ReplyDeleteokay - those invites are CUTE! look at k's face in that one pic...hilarious!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely loved your invitation-you are sooooo talented. Where you find the time I'll never figure out. I took it to work to show the girls and they were all like-is she Martha Stewart on top of everything else she does? Can't wait to see the kids they are changing so fast now. Hopefully soon I will have my hearing back and be able to hear them talk. Thanks for the well wishes it has been a rough 2 weeks.
ReplyDeleteluv all of you.
I can't believe one is just around the corner! Love your new blog look!
ReplyDelete. . . and my twins will be 1 on 3/14!!! I'm with you....come on spring!!
ReplyDeleteI love the invites! Very impressive - how did you make them?
ReplyDelete