Last night I was thinking back to this time last year . . . the holidays were over, I had missed my baby shower and I was living life as a hermit from my couch. It was a year ago today that I started this blog. Remember that first post? I never in a million years expected to keep up with it as long as I have. But I've found it to be therapeutic -- as well as a GREAT reminder . . . have I touched B&K's baby books since I was on bedrest?!? Um, a big fat "NO!" My hope is to be able to look back through this site to fill in the pages. :-)
Thanks for reading, thanks for visiting and thanks for all of your comments & support! I'm not going anywhere . . . I just wanted to commemorate this day.
note: NO, I haven't forgotten about the videos. I'm working my friend Marie's suggestion and trying to get them up through You Tube . . . but it may not be until next week. Sorry!
I haven't touched their baby books either! I keep up the blog for that reason too. Can't wait to see new videos of B&K!
ReplyDeletehappy one year blogiversary!
ReplyDeleteditto Rachael! Happy blogiversary! I'm hopeful that my blog can help me fill in the baby books too. Otherwise, I would never be able to remember when all of the cool stuff happened let alone, to whom!!
ReplyDeleteside note...Can you believe it was about a year ago that you and I "met" and now we are about to have ONE YEAR OLDS?!!!! Geesh that went quick. Glad we have become friends!
twinsburg! twinsburg!!hee hee :)
ReplyDelete