Friday the temperature gauge in my car read -11 on my way into work and I was further greeted by the fact that the heat in our office building stopped working overnight and they were working to get it fixed (Tim's office had the same issue). Lovely. We survived and stayed in Friday night.
Saturday was a fun filled day of shopping and then hanging out with our friends Alicia & Bryan and their twin boys Will & Sam. We were all marveling over the fact that our four will be turning 1 soon (W & S are 10 days older than B&K). Amazing. They all played well together and enjoyed an evening of "baby crack" watching while us adults devoured a DEE-LICOUS meal prepared by Tim.
(Kendyll, Will, Bennett, Sam in this photo)
Today I've spent the day tagging stuff for the upcoming twins sale in Feb. and counting down the seconds until the Steelers game tonight. B & K have been busy playing all day.
May I ask a favor of those of you who say prayers? This may seem a little random, but you might recall my post in October wishing my friend Jennifer a happy birthday. Unfortunately she is very close to losing her extremely long battle with cancer. She is within her last days (maybe even hours) of life in this world and I'd like to ask that you please keep her & her family in your thoughts. It breaks my heart what everyone has been through and I wish I could be there in person to offer support . . . I figure this request is the next best thing. Thanks.
Sounds like a great weekend. The kids seemed to have fun together - it always fun to get other twins together isn't it?
ReplyDeleteI will keep your friend in my thoughts. Cancer is a ugly thing.
Sara,
ReplyDeleteI just love looking at your blog and following along in the journey. I can't believe they are almost one. I can remember when Ann told first told me about you, wasn't that yesterday!! I still need to find out how you do your blog, too cute. I am hoping to make it to the twins playdate if no one has a cold! See you then!