Just some fun pictures from this past week. Yeah, still no videos -- sorry. I've been trying to get some crap tagged for the twins sale next month and Tim is working on a new financial venture, so I didn't really get a chance to spend the HOURS it takes to upload the video over the weekend. Don't hold your breath, but I'll try to get to it soon. :)
B-man being funny in K's chair
FINALLY holding their bottles (although not consistently)
I love to see all the pictures on your site..I can't believe how big the twins are getting..It is hard to believe that they will be a year old next month..Take care..Your cousin, Paulette
I love to see all the pictures on your site..I can't believe how big the twins are getting..It is hard to believe that they will be a year old next month..Take care..Your cousin, Paulette
ReplyDeleteThey are getting so big and so darn cute!
ReplyDelete