Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Year - New Look

My cousin Julia came to visit us last night and she looked SO cute! New haircut, new life back in school and super cute clothes as always. I wanted to go out and color my hair and wax my brows and get a new do, too. But alas, that will all have to wait for me . . . so instead I've spruced up the blog a bit. :) What do ya think?

And NO, I didn't forget about the videos. Yet again blogger has been trying to upload them for over TWO hours!! I may try to find another way to upload them. So stay tuned!!

4 comments:

  1. i like the new blog look also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look for the blog! And I feel your pain about blogger and videos. It never works for me. So finally I created a Youtube account and uploaded there. It was SO easy and actually worked then you can link it right to your blog from Youtube. Maybe give that a try! I want new hair, brows, and clothes too! Darn it.

    ReplyDelete