Woo-hoo -- Friday! Tim is home. He's switched airlines this trip and had much better luck getting there & back. He made notice of the fact that I haven't blogged much or put new updates out here. Sorry . . . work has been very busy, I'm been working hard in the evening tagging all of my stuff for the up-coming Twins Sale for my local twins club AND B & K are still adjusting to their new schedule (which I promise to write about soon). With this new routine / schedule means that I don't really get much time to spend with them between feeding them dinner / walking the dog / baths / bottle / bedtime. But I'll try to snap some new pictures and updates this weekend.
On another note, we'd like to wish our friend Mandy a very happy 30th birthday!!! She was totally surprised by her party last weekend (yay!) and we were so glad we could spend the whole day hanging out with her, Chad and the rest of the gang on Saturday.
thanks to Erin for the picture! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment