Thursday, April 10, 2008

One more day . . .

It has been a rough week for both Mommy & Daddy, but only one more day until our family is all together again. My new "bedtime" has backfired and I have now reverted to "expert" help . . . I bought a book this morning and I have a new plan of action . . . I don't want to say too much because I don't want to jinx myself, but I'll be sure to keep everyone updated on how it is going. Tim has one more day to survive in his M & A class at Northwestern. As much as it has been hell for me to go on 2 - 3 hours of sleep a night this week, it has been hell for him, too, to be in intense class every day (starting on Sunday) from 8a - 9p, plus doing his job after that. We have called in reinforcements . . . Grandma & Grandpa Z are coming to town tomorrow night to give us both 2 nights of good sleep. I'm going to need it to get ready for back to work next week!

I have to give a MAJOR shout-out to my cousins Leslie, Julia and Rachel. They have all been a HUGE support to me this week. While I thought I could be "super-mom" and do it all myself this week, they have offered their support by talking me through my craziness and coming to spend a few nights -- it is comforting just to have someone else around (and a help to feed a baby or two at times!). And thanks to my friends Mary & Erin for coming over to visit and joining me for dinner (and holding & feeding babies). :-)

Just a few new pictures . . . sorry I haven't put more updates out this week, but it has been a crazy one. Thanks to "Aunt" Pam and "Uncle" Larry for the cute onsies!! Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment