I speak for the Trees!!
Earlier this summer {you’ll find this as a “trend statement” as I try to get caught up with posts}, Nana discovered that The Lorax himself would be at the library right down the street from us. If you've been around Bennett lately, you will quickly find he is OBSESSED with the Lorax. And not the newer movie that was just out (which B&K have seen twice, by the way), but the old school DVD and book. He knows all the words. He can hum & sing all the songs from the old movie. He when he is playing, he pretends to be cutting down the Truffula trees and screaming "I am the Lorax. I SPEAK FOR THE TREEEEESSS!!". Very cute.
So Bennett went into jazz hands overload with excitement over meeting the Lorax at the library. And I heard both he and Kendyll scored mad points with the librarian over their Lorax knowledge (overachievers).
Pretty cool.

No comments:
Post a Comment