Saturday, December 19, 2009

Where have I been?

I'm still here. I know, I know . . . I'm sorry! I won't make excuses, just know we've all been very, very busy. Work has been busy (isn't it supposed to slow down around the holidays??), B&K have been hanging with their grandparents a bit, I'm *almost* back to normal heath-wise, B&K are sort of sick AGAIN, we're trying to get ready for Christmas and I've been a crafting fiend (I promise a separate post on that soon).

And yes, I fully realize I've neglected to post a "22 Months" post. So sorry again. I don't think I've taken a picture of B&K in over a week. Well, since we tried FIVE SEPARATE TIMES to get some decent pictures for our holiday card. I promise a separate post on that, too.

Santa is paying a special visit to our house on Monday night. I can't wait to see him! Turns out my friend, Mary, has a inside hook-up to him. I'm sure B&K's reaction will warrant a whole separate post, too.

So stay tuned. More to come very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment