
A huge thank you to my friend, Marie, for this award!! I am so so grateful that Marie & I found each other. We were both in the same multiples class at OSU last November, however we actually "met" online while we were both on bedrest last winter. She was a huge support and inspiration to me during those very difficult weeks. And now that her three beautiful girls are here (as well as B & K) it as been so great to lean on each other for advice & stories as we try to figure out this mothering multiples thing. We have even managed to meet up "in real life", most recently at a well deserved MoMs night out (which we will be doing again sometime soon!!). She has done an amazing job with her beautiful girls, Anna, Ava & Alexis (one of which I'm sure is bound to be a future girlfriend for Bennett!). :-) Marie thanks for this award, and more importantly thank you for your support & friendship!!
My duty now is to answer the following questions with a one word response and then pass the award along to 7 other blog friends. This is harder than it looks, but here is goes....
1. Where is your cell phone? counter
2. Where is your significant other? couch
3. Your hair color? blondish
4. Your mother? sweet
5. Your father? funny
6. Your favorite thing? chocolate
4. Your mother? sweet
5. Your father? funny
6. Your favorite thing? chocolate
7. Your dream last night? weird
8. Your dream/goal? retirement
9. The room your in? family
10. Your hobby? knitting
11. Your fear? death
12. Where do you want to be in six years? beach
13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you're not? skinny
15. One of your wish list items? peace
16. Where you grew up? Ohio
17. The last thing you did? yawned
18. What are you wearing? jeans
19. Your T.V.? huge
20. Your pet? tabasco
21. Your computer? sleek
22. Your mood? tired
23. Missing someone? no
24. Your car? momish
25. Something you're not wearing? shoes
26. Favorite store? Loft
27. Your Summer? quick
28. Love someone? deeply
29. Your favorite color? red
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? days
8. Your dream/goal? retirement
9. The room your in? family
10. Your hobby? knitting
11. Your fear? death
12. Where do you want to be in six years? beach
13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you're not? skinny
15. One of your wish list items? peace
16. Where you grew up? Ohio
17. The last thing you did? yawned
18. What are you wearing? jeans
19. Your T.V.? huge
20. Your pet? tabasco
21. Your computer? sleek
22. Your mood? tired
23. Missing someone? no
24. Your car? momish
25. Something you're not wearing? shoes
26. Favorite store? Loft
27. Your Summer? quick
28. Love someone? deeply
29. Your favorite color? red
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? days
Now I need to pass along the award to 7 others...Tag You're IT! I love your blog:
1. Megan at The Wilsons
2. AmberJane at Team Gillis
3. Meghan at TaderBaby - (I know she's been tagged by Marie, too, but I just wanted to let her know I heart her blog also!).
4. Monica at Jonas Family
5. Sara at Twice as Nice
6. Liz at Martelle-isms
7. Sarah at Fields Triplets
Aww..sniff sniff. Thank you so much for this. I love reading yours too even if I don't comment a lot. :-) I have been watching this one get passed around for awhile. Thanks again.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the tag. I will get it up as soon as I can. I love reading your blog.
ReplyDeleteAw, thanks for the kind words Sara! I am SO glad that we have become friends and have each other to bounce ideas off of. I don't know what I would have done without you while we were on bedrest! Here's to our adorable children (all 5 of them!) and also to a great friendship! I love your blog!
ReplyDelete