Thursday, May 15, 2008

Weekend with Nana & Papa

Bennett & Kendyll spent last weekend with Nana & Papa while we were in Chicago. They had a really fun time and I uncovered these pictures from the weekend festivities. The first is B & K being fascinated by storytime with Papa. The second was my first Mother's Day gift -- it was framed & waiting for me on our counter with some beautiful hydrangeas. Hopefully we get some nice weather around here so I can plant them before they wilt away.

On another note, our camera has finally died (thank GOD!). We thought it died two years ago when it was dropped in the sand, but somehow it came back to life. And while it has done an OK job over the years, now that we have two new lives to document every moment of, it really hasn't been the greatest. So the search is on for a new one . . . I'm mentioning it because it may be a while until you get new pictures of B & K (I've tried to snap a few with our video camera -- apparently it has still capabilities, too -- but I haven't had a chance to see how they have come out). We'll take any camera recommendations, if you have them.




No comments:

Post a Comment